Kpmenu is a tool written in go used to view a KeePass database via a dmenu, or rofi, interface.
- Supports KDBX v3.1 and v4.0
- Pretty fast database decode thanks to Go
- Interfaced with dmenu, rofi, wofi and any custom executable
- Customize dmenu/rofi/wofi with additional command arguments
- Kpmenu main instance stay alive for future calls so you don't need to re-insert the password
- Automatically put selected value into the clipboard (for a custom time) thanks to xsel or wl-clipboard
- Hidden password typing
How to install Kpmenu
If you are using Arch AUR you can directly install it with
yay -Sy kpmenu.
Otherwhise you have to compile it by yourself, more info here.