LastLoginAPI is a plugin for Minecraft servers (Bukkit, Spigot, BungeeCord, Velocity) and library for developers used to store player names and login/logout timestamps.
- Spigot, BungeeCord and Velocity are supported
- Store latest player name used
- Store login and logout timestamps
- Placeholders system
- PlaceholdersAPI support
- EssentialsChat support
- Highly customizable placeholders
- Name, login/logout times and timestamps
- Player status
- Login plugins supported
- AuthMe, LoginSecurity, NLogin & OpeNLogin
- Update timestamp only on successful login
- Automatic update old configurations
- Support for HEX colors of MC 1.16+ (ff0000)
- Log system
- Asynchronous to avoid server lag
- Statistics system (bStats)
- API for developers
- Databases supported: H2, MariaDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL and SQLite
How to install LastLoginAPI
LastLoginAPI can be installed on Bukkit, Spigot, BungeeCord and Velocity. Just stop the server and put the jar inside the plugins folder.
You can find the full guide on the doc.