Welcome to the documentation of LastLoginAPI, a library to handle player names and login timestamps!
LastLoginAPI is a plugin/library for Minecraft servers. Currently, it officially supports Spigot / PaperSpigot, Bukkit and BungeeCord.
Since Minecraft 1.8, plugins are not able to get a player by its name. Developers have to store each player name taking care about multiple username support. With this plugin you don't have to care about that and let it store any data about players.
- Name: Latest name used by the player into your server
- Login timestamp: Latest player login in unix timestamp
- Logout timestamp: Latest player logout in unix timestamp
You can use these information into your plugin or via PlaceholderAPI.
- On name change
- On login/logout timestamp pre change
- On login/logout timestamp post change
LastLoginAPI uses the AGPLv3 license (GNU Affero General Public License v3.0).
You can read the license here.
If you want to support me, you can just visit my website alessiodp.com and find out my other projects 😉
Alternatively you can send me a donation and receive a special rank on my Discord server!