Parties is currently supporting these plugins:
- BanManager - Remove players/parties on ban, block party chat if a player is muted
- BedWars1058 - Join into the minigame with the party
- CombatLogX - Prevent pvp tagging between party members
- CrackShot - Handle friendly fire with weapons
- Dynmap - Party home markers
- GriefPrevention - Command claim, adds/removes claims to the entire party
- LastLoginAPI - Supports offline players and other things
- MythicMobs 4.4+ - Improve exp system by handling MythicMobs entities
- PlaceholderAPI 2.9+ & EssentialsChat - Chat placeholders
- Quests - Share quest progress with your party
- SkillAPI - Share party exp via SkillAPI
- Vault - Command price feature
If the option is enabled, Parties will hook into BM when there is a ban, so it will delete the player data.
If a player is muted, he can't speak in party chat.
BedWars1058 supports Parties, so you can join into the minigame with your entire party!
The Parties module of CombatLogX prevents pvp tagging between party members.
You can improve Parties friendly fire system by supporting CrackShot weapons.
You can setup Dynmap settings from the
config.yml. You can edit the
icon of the marker, also you can choose if it should shows by default the markers.
If you are the leader of the party (configurable), you can grant some permission to your partymates with the command
There are 3 different sub-commands for every access-type (configurable):
You can remove a permission with
/party claim remove.
You need to use this command inside a claim as the owner/manager of that.
Thanks to this plugin, Parties will be able to get offline players via their name and you will be able to see their stats. Its supported on both Spigot and BungeeCord version.
You can read more info about that plugin here.
You can improve Parties exp system by supporting MythicMobs entities.
PlaceholderAPI & EssentialsChat
You can read about placeholders here.
Quests support Parties, so you can do quests with your party members.
If you are using the exp feature, you can give the exp through SkillAPI. You can configure the
ExpSource from the
You can give a price to some commands, to do that Parties will hook into Vault. If you are interested about that feature, just take a look to the
To perform a command that cost you money, you need to confirm that with
/party confirm (configurable).